Graduate Electronics Engineer
Based in Edinburgh
An industry leading aerospace and defence organisation designing state of the art sensors for a wide range of airborne platforms are seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team with the opportunity to progress into a Senior and Principal Engineer.
Company Profile - Graduate Electronics Engineer
Renowned for their highly complex technology, my client has become prominently established within the aerospace and defence markets worldwide.
Some of their products include fire control receivers and exciters that are fitted to Typhoon fast jets.
Benefits- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Relocation package to assist in your move to Edinburgh
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Excellent award winning pension scheme
- Flexi working
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Onsite occupational health service
- Restaurant facilities, including coffee shops and restaurants
- Employee discount schemes - retail, cinema etc.
Key responsibility areas- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- Involved in high complex design work using the latest technologies
- Providing design support throughout the hardware lifecycle
- Documenting and recording work products gaining an in depth knowledge of configuration control and planning
- Developing practical skills and design techniques for high speed complex applications
Qualifications - Graduate Electronics Engineer
- working towards or have gained a qualification within Electronic Engineering (BSc, BEng, MEng, MSc, PhD, EngD)
Click "Apply Now" to find out more!