£28000 - £30000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A global leading engineering / manufacturing organisation now have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join their team. As IT Production Support you will provide direct first line support for the IT Systems installed within the production process at their new facility in Dartford. This role has great scope for learning and developing within the role, and taking on additional projects when required. Recent graduates in IT are welcome.
Within this role you will:
- Performing a service based role, including the installation, maintenance and support of IT Systems in use in our production facility.
- Logging and prioritising issues using existing helpdesk ticketing system and liaising with colleagues within and external to the IT department.
- There will also be larger scale projects to become involved in, such as the development and roll-out of new software for the production team.
Ideally you will have:
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline; Microsoft and/or Cisco qualifications an advantage.
- Awareness of troubleshooting and support of Cisco Ethernet devices; knowledge of the operation of machine tool and other industrial equipment; experience within a manufacturing environment would be useful. Minimum 1 year in a customer facing or service role.
- In addition, experience of the following:
Windows PC use and troubleshooting.
MS Office in-depth configuration and use
Windows server based network familiarity.
TCP/IP and Ethernet.
User support of PC's