Graduate Systems Engineer
Based in Middlesex
A global leader in the Aerospace industry are looking for an enthusiastic, driven recent graduate that wants to start their career in a forward-thinking company and have a real interest in System Engineering.
This company is a family run business has more than 70 years of success and they design and manufacture innovative and interesting products that play a key factor in the Aerospace industry. They offer fantastic progression opportunities and allow for you to move around in their company to suit your skill set and what you are looking to do in your career.
The role will be part of their graduate program, which they heavily invest in so they can grow people in their company and ensure that you will gain skills to broaden your knowledge.
The Requirements - Graduate Systems Engineer - Middlesex
- 2:1 or above in an engineering, science or maths degree
- B or above at A Level in Maths and Physics/Chemistry
- A keen Interest in Aerospace or Engineering
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to gain SC clearance
If you are interested in role and want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'