West Sussex, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Health and Safety Engineer
Location: West Sussex
£35,000 - £40,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector are looking for a Health and Safety Officer/ Engineer to support and promote Health and Safety across all Sites as the business continues to grow.
The company - Health and Safety Officer/Engineer - West Sussex
My client is a world leading manufacturer and designer in the renewable energy sector they create innovative products that operate globally to the transport, commercial and residential areas. They are growing rapidly as a business and continue to grow with lots of exciting opportunities and routes for progression.
The role - Health and Safety Officer/Engineer - West Sussex
My client need Health and Safety Officer to manage and support the health and safety for the business.
- Review & complete Risk assessments and CoSHH Assessments
- Carry out H&S inductions.
- Issue Permit to Work.
- Prepare Health and Safety reports.
- Site Safety inspection & auditing.
- Assist in the writing, implementing and reviewing Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Recommend / implement safety features to reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and other hazards.
- Health & Safety issues investigation and root causation
Qualifications/skills - Health and Safety Officer/Engineer - West Sussex
- Experience of working in a Safety related role within a multi-hazard manufacturing environment would be beneficial although not essential.
- CoSHH and chemical safety experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good communication and organizational skills, good team player, establishes strong collaborative approach across all stakeholders
- Driving licence and own transport essential
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'