East Midlands, England
Up to £347 per day
over 2 years ago
Our Client Based in the East Midlands is currently looking for an Experienced Health and Safety Environment and Quality Manager to join their team on a 6 Month contact paying £347.00 per day on a LTD pay rate.
The job role will include but not limited to the following.
- Communicating regular performance reports to the project manager and Stakeholders
- Managing the planning and delivery of assessment schedules based on risk
- Establishing a QMS in Line with ISO 9001
- Drive H&S and Quality initiatives into site by training and presentations
- creation of new and peer review of existing quality control procedures in machine installation
- Work with process owners and operators to ensure continual review for effectiveness
it is essential that the right candidate has extensive experience of working in accordance with ISO9001 and experience in working in a safety and quality management role in manufacturing, construction and/or oil and gas industries.
you will also have needed to of developed and ran a system such as ISO9001 & 18001, Excellent organisational and communication skills, ability to priority's and working to tight deadlines is a must as you will be working in a fast pace environment.