£18 - £28 per hour
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for an experience HGV fitter / mechanic to work at thier based in Wandsworth. This is a contract position with an immediate start.
- The role will involve maintenance and repairs on cars/vans/HGV
- Engineer will need to be familiar with carrying routine Safety Inspections on HGV in line with DVSA standards
- Preparing HGV for annual MOT
- Knowledge on both petrol and diesel engines would be an advantage
- Engineer will need to be to complete detailed maintenance inspection report in line with DVSA regulations
- The ability to use engine diagnostic equipment is an advantage
- Class 4 and 7 MOT qualification not essential however this would be an advantage
- 07:30-16:30 Mon - Fri (40hours per week) 1 hour for lunchbreak
- Ideally clean driving licence with Category C (HGV entitlement)
Please get in contact for more information.