Up to £18 per hour
11 months ago
We are proud to be representing one of the world's largest aircraft manufacturers to identify top talent for their sites across the UK.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join their team in Portsmouth on a 12 month contract basis. You will gain a good foundation of knowledge and experience, both in HR but also in how the company works as a multinational company. The long-term development plan is to grow the successful applicant into a full HR Business Partner, supporting one of the company's core divisions on all HR topics.
You will support the HR team in their day-to-day activities, working closely with HR Management, Business Partners and Talent Acquisition amongst others.
Your role will be varied and will touch on a wide range of topics, all within the HR realm.
The role is open to all levels of experience - you may be a recent graduate with a passion for HR, or perhaps you've taken the first steps in your HR career and are looking for your next move or maybe you're an experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge.
You will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
· Provide HR administrative, operational & project support to HR Business Partners & the HR Team
· Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on day-to-day HR activities as required
by the HR Business Leads
· Administrative support to the onboarding, induction & exit process
· Support to the Immigration and post Brexit compliance
· Operational support to employee and managers on recruitment process
· Day to day time, attendance & payroll support
· Support to Disciplinary & Grievance process
· Manage visitor process / room booking / hospitality
· Assisting in creating and running HR events & processes
· Support to detached duty process & associated T&Cs
· Ad hoc data management i.e file archiving, data provision & analysis i.e. audits, surveys, h/c reports, absence reports
· Responsibility for the organisation of the Long Service Award process
The role will involve some travel to UK sites and occasional overseas visits, as required.
If you would like the opportunity to join an exciting business at the very forefront of designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products and services, we would love to hear from you.