CDI - 1173177_1633433083
£40000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting an Identity Access and Messaging Engineer for a leading defence IT business. The Identity, Access & Messaging Engineer is a wide-ranging role that will be responsible for the Active Directory Service (AD), Identity Services (ID), Single Sign on service (SSO), Network Access Control (NAC) Service and Email & Messaging. You will be responsible for managing the entirety of these highlighted above, including ensuring that the applications required to perform these actions are supported, patched and updated appropriately.
- Maintenance of Active Directory Forest according to security policies
- Provision of new groups and devices as required by projects
- Continued Availability of Domain Controllers to enable remote access
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Manage AD forests and domain services
- Implement and maintain the AD design and OU structures
- Provide second/third level MS Exchange support and maintenance
- Handle and coordinate interfaces between the end-user and the messaging back-end services
- To be aware of the relevant SLA structure and to respond, fix or escalate according to the limits set out within that structure.
- Maintain Operational and User procedures to ensure that Team Leader is informed of progress.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Experience applying ITIL methodology
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Experience in Active Directory administration
- Experience of NAC Services, file access management and disaster recovery planning
- Experience managing mail and messaging services using MS Windows and MS Exchange
If you are interested in this role please get in touch via replying ot his ad or giving me a call on 01737 821029