CDI - 1173177_1633434341
£40000 - £45000 per annum
12 months ago
Job title: Identity, Access & Messaging (IAM) Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting an Identity Access and Messaging Engineer for a leading defence IT business. The Identity, Access & Messaging Engineer is a wide-ranging role that will be responsible for the Active Directory Service (AD), Identity Services (ID), Single Sign on service (SSO), Network Access Control (NAC) Service and Email & Messaging. You will be responsible for managing the entirety of these highlighted above, including ensuring that the applications required to perform these actions are supported, patched and updated appropriately.
- Maintenance of Active Directory Forest according to security policies
- Provision of new groups and devices as required by projects
- Continued Availability of Domain Controllers to enable remote access
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Manage AD forests and domain services
- Implement and maintain the AD design and OU structures
- Provide second/third level MS Exchange support and maintenance
- Handle and coordinate interfaces between the end-user and the messaging back-end services
- To be aware of the relevant SLA structure and to respond, fix or escalate according to the limits set out within that structure.
- Maintain Operational and User procedures to ensure that Team Leader is informed of progress.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Experience applying ITIL methodology
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Experience in Active Directory administration
- Experience of NAC Services, file access management and disaster recovery planning
- Experience managing mail and messaging services using MS Windows and MS Exchange
If you are interested in this role please get in touch