£549 - £551 per day
about 2 months ago
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist
Company: Enterprise Consultancy into Financial Services End Client
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: Initially 3 months
Rate: £550 a day (inside IR35)
Identity and Access Management Specialist: You will focus on traditional and cloud based access management solutions and identity governance.
* The role requires a good working knowledge and previous experience of traditional enterprise Identity governance and access management policies and technologies.
* Experience of developing IAM strategies and procedures.
* Experience of creating IAM policies.
* Experience of both traditional and Cloud Access management technologies.
* Assist with AWS Identity strategy development and assist with both delivery and enablement of new AWS identity strategy.
* Experience of AWS Identity and access management.
* Experience of AWS Cloud best practice configurations.
* Experience of deploying access management solutions on premise, in cloud and especially around AWS.
* Experience of wider cyber security principles and procedures.
* Experience in working in a Financial Services organisation preferred but not essential.
* The role will need to understand the existing IDAM process in use with in the customer and map this into the RBAC controls available in AWS to ensure the seamless delivery of identity governance in cloud services, which is aligned to customer corporate identity policies
Send me your CV now and I will be in touch to discuss this role and your situation in more depth