West Sussex, England
£25.00 - £30.000 per hour
10 months ago
3 months contract (Inside IR35)
West Sussex based
A highly regulated global automotive defence company are looking for a ILS Engineer. Your will take responsibility on producing technical publications for my clients products and parts. This is an interesting contract opportunity to work with a top worldwide manufacturer that produces innovative products.
Key responsibilities - ILS Engineer:
- To develop and deliver formal operator, maintainer and illustrated parts.
- To take responsibility of author procedural and data module requirements
- To ensure the attention to detail to maintain the data sources for the publications are accurate and changes/corrections are completed properly when needed.
- To produce list of manuals that reflect the correct design function/operation , logistics support analysis and maintenance policy data
- To communicate with varied amount of teams to ensure work meet all the specific requirements
Key skills/qualifications - ILS Engineer:
- Minimum HNC in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Computer literate with previous experience with Adobe Framemaker and other Adobe packages
- Good experience in technical publications experience obtained in a manufacturing or production environment ideally automotive.
- Previous experience in a ILS ( Integrated Logistics Support) role
- Willingness to review any required delivery standard such as ASD1000D and develop skill set to develop publications data to these requirements
If this position suits your skill set and looking for new challenge in a highly successful company please 'APPLY NOW'