£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Flexible on salary
A fantastic opportunity with one of the world leaders in the Renewable Energy sector has come about due to their expansion of their production department. You will be working closely with the Manufacturing team to develop and implement new solutions and technologies for high volume manufacturing.
What they Require:
You will need to be confident and able to procure special purpose production equipment for the manufacturing area. Ideally you will have a Mechanical and an Electrical, hands on skill set with a strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles. Good communication skills is vital for this position as you will be liaising with many different internal departments, as well as having experience in factory cost modelling as it is important to investigate the different scenarios and determine the most cost-effective way forward for the business.
Responsibilities - Industrialisation Engineer - Surrey
- Research new processes and technologies to enable production to run more efficiently
- Identify methods to reduce overall factory costs
- Design factory layout plans this will include material flow plans and value stream mapping
- Specify and Implement new equipment and processes
- Help develop virtual factory and simulation capabilities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity above and want to know more, then do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'