CDI - 1174728_1655910832
£65000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Job title: Information Security Consultant
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working 2/3 days per week on site)
Salary: £65k-£70k, 15% bonus, £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus available)
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am looking to recruit a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security and information security. You will have experience of working within the Ministry of Defence or within a Government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme is essential for this role.
- Reporting directly to the DSO and SIRO on Information security and Risk Management
* Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS) and other Assurance Documents
* Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures, ensuring that they are current and reflective of evolving security threats
* Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
* Awareness of Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS)
* Defines target end state for IT security controls in IT systems across the DSO/Head of Security's area of responsibility
* Reports the effectiveness of IT security controls to the DSO/Head of Security
* Manages relationships with key stakeholder groups such as users, project managers, IT service providers, Information Asset Owners, enterprise architects and procurement staff to gain compliance with policy
Key Performance Indicators
Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829