Information Assurance Lead
Provide Security and Information Assurance Lead who shall advise and support the Programme in accordance with the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) and the National Technical Authority for Information Assurance standards and procedures.
This will include as a minimum but not limited to:
· Collating and developing key documentation to support the system security requirements and system accreditation,
· Managing integration and coherence across wider MOD Architecture;
· Developing reports and briefings at meetings, including answers to questions by email & in person,
· Developing and amending security documentation to satisfy the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and Defence Security and Information Security (DAIS),
· Ensuring adherence with Risk Management Accreditation Documentation Set (RMADS), especially for the Crypto plans, as required by the Accreditor,
· Leading knowledge transfer documentation for the benefit of the Programme,
· Supporting the development of specific processes to improve security requirements definition and acceptance,
· Support the Security governance process chairing security working group meetings,
Accreditation activities: Support to accreditation activities, as required by the SK Programme, this will include as a minimum but not be limited to:
* Conducting analysis of designs,
* Reviewing the provision of relevant certification of third party equipment,
* Providing technical advice regarding systems integration and management (SIAM) policy across the Programme, and its conformance with relevant standards, and
* Providing compliance to the security assurance plan.