CDI - 1174138_1648243651
£70000 - £75000 per annum + £6k car allowance and 15% bonus
6 months ago
Job title: Information Assurance Security Manager
Location: Hampshire (Hybrid working available)
Salary: £70- £75k plus 15% bonus and £6k car allowance (10% DV bonus also available)
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through Security Clearance at SC level
I am recruiting an Information Assurance Security Manager for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. You will have proven skills and experience and can perform and undertake key security activities in support of a large service on behalf of our client's customer. As an Information Assurance Manager, you will be recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff. You will perform varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Proven security architecture experience, covering network and data security technologies and products.
- Experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes, not necessarily gained in the MOD.
- Knowledge of risk methodologies and tools
- Need to be able to travel
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766512829