Information Systems Architect
London - £500.00 per day - 3 month extendable contract
Experience in a banking/commercial environment, predominantly customer facing role, to fulfil the following:
* Define the Architecture of clients Information Governance solutions to support Record Management, Information Security and Regulatory capabilities in the context of the wider architecture within the bank.
* Extend the existing design and definitions within clients Information Policy Management capabilities to cater for the expansion of the platform to target systems as such the resultant active management of information adheres to the Information Policies of the client.
* Publish defined architectural patterns for integration and classification at a logical level as well as support technical decisions for the solution design with consideration of the wider implications on the estate.
* Support design work on metadata, Policy discussions, methods, and Logical Data Model Design to support proxy management of client data within the Information Policy Management capability.
* Play an integral role in defining the target operating model for the bank as it productionises the above capabilities and extensions to existing technologies, to support future onboarding and developments.