Infrastructure Build Engineer
+ Build, test & implementation
+ £400 to £460 per day
+ Northampton based role
+ 4-5 months +
Advanced knowledge of the latest versions of;
+ Windows Server
+ VMWare - Citrix - Hyper V
+ Experience with x86 server blade and rack-dense technologies including Cisco & HP
+ Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
+ Experience with storage platforms/hardware
+ System Management Applications (HP SIM, SCOM, SCCM)
+ Scripting, PowerShell
Hands-on role that will be responsible for the build, test and implementation of all aspects of the infrastructure, ensuring high standards of build quality, repeatability and delivery are maintained.
* Manage the build and deployment of all aspects of the infrastructure including management of the build and delivery systems/processes.
* Proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current process and exercise judgment in the decision-making process in order to provide excellent customer experience.
* Implementation of automated deployment processes and utilization of cloud based services.
* Maintain patch levels across Windows server estate
* Ensuring all solutions are documented and successfully transitioned into service.
* Working with all areas of the IT Team with regards to planning and implementation of major project work.