£60000 - £68000 per annum
11 months ago
Job Role: Infrastructure Design Engineer
Salary: £60,000 -£68,000
Location: Berkshire (some remote working available)
Security Clearance: SC Cleared or eligible and willing to undergo an SC Clearance
I am recruiting an Infrastructure Design Engineer for a client of mine who operate within the UK defence sector. This is a permanent position based in Berkshire with some remote working available. You will be solving the end clients complex technological challenges by creating innovative digital solutions. You will provide key technology design and implementation expertise throughout all stages of the solutions design engagement life cycle.
Types of projects you will be involved with:
- Datacentre virtualisation
- Desktop virtualisation
- Technology Refresh
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Traditional Enterprise storage
- Software-Defined Data Centre
- Build converged Infrastructure and computing solutions from customer requirements
- Define and create pre-sales and post sales technical collateral
- Develop customer relationships and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Infrastructure Design Engineer Skills & Requirements:
- UKSV Security Check clearance (as a minimum);
- Strong understanding of design principles and experience in Compute design, including component design and low-level documentation.
- Experienced in Design and Implementation with the following vendors and technologies:
- VMWARE, HPE and DellEMC
- Design HLD / LLD
- MS Server