CDI - 1173819_1643648943
£500 - £550 per day
4 months ago
Job Role: Infrastructure End User Engineer
Location: Remote (access to Hampshire as the role develops)
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £500 - £550 per day inside ir35
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am recruiting an Infrastructure End User engineer for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. I am looking for Are you an Infrastructure Engineer with Microsoft Intune and SCCM knowledge with a strong track record in Infrastructure Support and Deployment.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate effective application of Infrastructure & Cloud proficiency and working knowledge across a variety of technologies such as Microsoft Intune, SCCM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Microsoft Windows Server Environments, Virtualized Environments and Microsoft Stack Technologies.
- Have intermediate knowledge of SCCM client, installation, software distribution, packaging, collections and other SCCM functions.
- Have some skills in administration, management and maintenance of Microsoft Intune and SCCM environments.
- Be familiar with SCCM - packaging, testing and deployment of software and updates.
- Have knowledge of Windows Server Environments, from Server 2003 - 2019, including OS build, AD, DNS, DHCP and GP from design to implementation and support.
- Have good general knowledge of Microsoft Stack technologies such as MS SQL, Office365, MS Exchange & CLI tooling such as PowerShell.
- Have excellent analysis and problem solving skills, taking ownership of complex incidents ensuring these are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Have experience of producing and updating technical documentation to a high standard.
- Have been exposed to Autopilot builds using Microsoft Endpoint manager.
- Have experience working with Virtual desktop technologies (Azure WVD).
- Be experienced working within ITIL framework particularly around change control.
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829