£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits package
20 days ago
Salary: C. £45,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, life assurance, pension and generous flexible benefits fund
Location: Hybrid / Glasgow
Role: Infrastructure Engineer
You have the opportunity to join a market leading company who develop cutting edge digital services and software for a wide range of business sectors. In this role, you will be working on an exciting multi million pound project digitally transforming MOD Defence Business Services.
You will be confident in Windows servers 2008/2012/ 2016. Ideally you will have previously worked with Active Directory and VMWare within the Defence industry. System Management Framework, such as SCCM exposure would be really beneficial for this role.
- Experience in Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, Active Directory, Citrix and VMWare
- Experience working with computer server hardware, operating systems, and specific applications within a Wintel systems environment
- Experience working with Systems Management Frameworks, protocols and tools including SCCM
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment that will include providing on call support
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.