Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £46000 per annum + Corporate Package
over 2 years ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Cisco Voice
A great opportunity to join a market leader within the financial services sector has arisen as the SME for Infrastructure Cisco Voice . The ideal candidate will be Cisco certified and have spent several years specialising in supporting Cisoc routing and switching and Cisco Voice including Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager. You will also be able to showcase the qualities of an experienced Network engineer.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Cisco Certification - CCNA Routing and Switches
- Cisco Certification - CCNA Voice
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco network implementation, administration and troubleshooting. Route and Switch experience
- Build new servers, physical and virtual
- Key understanding of ITIL framework.
This is a great opportunity for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join a company that invests in technology, with a clear blueprint to push the business forward and remain a leader in its field. With a flexible working environment, 35 hour working week and a strong employee satisfaction ethos they are a great company to join. Apply now