Infrastructure engineer - DV or SC
Swindon or Bristol
DV or SC Cleared
£450-500 per day (outside IR35)
- Wide technical understanding of the technologies in the Compute Space.
- Proven experience of producing Enterprise level IT solutions and designs across multiple domain architectures, application and hardware integration, securing complex IT Infrastructures.
- Able to work in secure environment and communicate with stake holders at all levels.
- Experienced designer with extensive knowledge in translating complex business requirements into secure Enterprise solutions.
- Microsoft - Desktop 8 onward, Server 2012 onward, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, AD
- Virtualisation - Hyper-V, VMware & Citrix
- Cloud - Azure, AWS & Office 365
- Storage - HPE, VMware
- Security / Secure build practices
- Design artefact production
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Data centre design
- PKI - Integration and Implementation
- Multi-site upgrade projects
- LAN & WAN
- Relevant technical certifications
- Continuous Improvement / Lean