over 2 years ago
Technical & Solution Architects/ Infrastructure, Hardware & Software Engineers/ Testers
Salary negotiable DOE
You will need to be eligible and willing to undergo an HMG clearance.
Perm full time (can accomodate flexible working)
Our teams are involved in the complete lifecycle of Agile Projects and ITIL Services. We manage the requirements, designs, software and infrastructure builds, test and continuous integration activities. We resolve technical incidents and problems and we use the latest technologies to ensure we provide secure solutions. We take pride in the quality and standards we achieve.
If you have knowledge of any of the technologies and disciplines detailed here, then please apply.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux / Unix, MacOS
- Applications: SCCM, Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL Server, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Teams, App-V packaged, DPM, SCOM, SCORCH
- Messaging Exchange, Office 365, Skype
- Active Directory ADFS, Group Policy Mgmt, DOA, Hardening and Lockdown, IDAM
- Cloud Azure, Azure Stack, Hybrid, OneDrive
- Security Event Collection (WEF), SCEP, Splunk, Ivanti, AppLocker, ISO20000 & 270001
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, SQL, StoreFront, Desktop Director, NetScaler, Client Agents and Configuration
- Hypervisors VMWare, Hyper-V
- Networking TCP IP DNS, DHCP, Cisco Appliance
- Testing Tools ALM, Jira, Zephyr, Test Rail
- Tools & Methodologies Atlassian (Jira, Confluence). Kanban, Scrum, Prince2, ITIL, Modaf
- Skills and Qualifications MSCE, MCP, CCA-V, CCP-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, CCE-N, CC-CEM, CCNA, RHCE, IT Degree, ITQSB