Technical & Solution Architects/ Infrastructure, Hardware & Software Engineers/ Testers
Perm full time
Salary negotiable dependent on role and experience
You will need to be eligible and willing to undergo an HMG clearance
Are you looking for a new role that gives you the opportunity to have flexible working, that gives you the opportunity to work with new and up and coming technologies. If so then please read below as we have the dream role for you....
Our client provides Desktop, Mobile Computing and Next Generation Innovations to our Clients. Our business is growing and we are recruiting:
⦁ Technical & Solution Architects
⦁ Infrastructure, Hardware & Software Engineers
If you have knowledge of any of the technologies and disciplines detailed here, then please get in touch.
- Operating Systems Windows, Linux / Unix, MacOS
- Applications SCCM, Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL Server, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Teams, App-V packaged, DPM, SCOM, SCORCH
- Messaging Exchange, Office 365, Skype
- Active Directory ADFS, Group Policy Mgmt, DOA, Hardening and Lockdown, IDAM
- Cloud Azure, Azure Stack, Hybrid, OneDrive
- Security Event Collection (WEF), SCEP, Splunk, Ivanti, AppLocker, ISO20000 & 270001
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, SQL, StoreFront, Desktop Director, NetScaler, Client Agents and Configuration
- Hypervisors VMWare, Hyper-V
- Networking TCP IP DNS, DHCP, Cisco Appliance
- Testing Tools ALM, Jira, Zephyr, Test Rail
- Tools & Methodologies Atlassian (Jira, Confluence). Kanban, Scrum, Prince2, ITIL, Modaf
- Skills and Qualifications MSCE, MCP, CCA-V, CCP-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, CCE-N, CC-CEM, CCNA, RHCE, IT Degree, ITQSB
You will need to hold a UK passport and be able to obtain the relevant security clearances.