£32000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent flexible benefits
over 2 years ago
Company: World-Class IT Consultancy
Benefits: Flexible benfits package
Salary: To £40,000
Infrastructure Engineer: You will join an expanding team who embrace modern working patterns to ensure they deliver the best possible service to their end client, as well as empowering their staff with flexible working patterns, benefits and a raft of personal development options. If you have the skills within IT Infrastructure they will be able to provide the arena for you to best utilise them and to develop your career.
You will join a leading technology consultancy with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
*** Please note that this role would eventually require you to hold a high level of security clearance ***
You will have experience of some of the following technology areas. As you will fit into a growing and supportive team you can cross train into other areas and provide expertise in areas which you are strongest in.
- Operating Systems - Windows, Linux / Unix, MacOS
- Applications such as SCCM, SharePoint SQL Server CRM etc.
- Active Directory
Potentially you will hold or want to hold some of the following qualifications:
MSCE, MCP, CCA-V, CCP-V, CCA-N, CCP-N, CCE-N, CC-CEM, CCNA, RHCE, IT Degree, ITQSB
- Blue chip flexible benefits package that encompasses Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, and many more.
- The company are also passionate about personal development which is delivered in a mix of mixing formal certifications with e-learning, skills workshops and conferences.
- Flexible working practices are embraced, including compressed hours, flexitime, term time working etc.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth