£65000 - £80000 per annum + Corporate Package
about 1 year ago
Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Remote Working with ad-hoc UK travel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to take nationwide responsibility for the full service and support lifecycle of all IT Infrastructure services from internally managed (datacentres, network and site-based) to third-party hostings.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Service Delivery you will showcase a strong technical background alongside a project management mind-set, vendor management and service-oriented approach to operations and change requests.
You will be given autonony to set and achieve the vision of Infrastructure services across the UK for a well-known and highly reputable organisation that continues to grow and remains the forefront of technology within the Engineering industry globally. Showcasing your ability to influence, guide and facilitate stakeholders and peers you will be able to articulate ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Duties will include:
- Setting the mission and vision of Infrastructure Services
- Works on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritise resources.
- Develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and is able to respond with agility to changing business priorities.
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation, and support of IT systems that fulfil the needs of the business, including the full life cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and IT service support.
We are keen to hear from exceptional Service Delivery Managers with proven experience in large, cross-functional teams that influence C-level management and stakeholders effectively within complex contexts. Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design and development with the capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex environments.
For more information on this exciting and dynamic role apply now.