Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£700 - £800 per day
11 days ago
Salary: £750 per day
Location: Hemel Hempstead (5 days onsite)
Duration: 6 Months +
DV Clearance Required for this role
I am recruiting an Infrastructure Solutions Architect for a client of mine who are a systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector. The purpose of the role is to build domain solution designs and/or enterprise strategoes to integrate all aspects of the solution to ensure it works together effectively.
The Infrastructure Solution Architect role:
- Creates and owns technical solutions for a domain, cross domain or portfolio of work within a specific technology area and delivers work autonomously.
- Integrates and implements end-to-end solutions across customers and business areas.
- Executes technical roadmap for specific area or domain.
- Provides recommendation on development budget for the next year by understanding/explaining the technology evolution of the product/system/process etc.
- Leads on design assurance before integrating into end to end solutions.
Skills and experience required for the Solution Architect role:
- VMware Infrastructure design and configuration
- Network Management design and configuration
- Multi-vendor application deployment and integration for example MIB/SNMP/AD/Backup's
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Redhat/Microsoft Server 2016/2019
You have the opportunity to join a market leading company who develop cutting edge ICT solutions for both public and private sectors across a diverse range of business organisations.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.