£1 - £2 per annum
3 months ago
Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
My client is looking for a Infrastructure Solutions Architect who can work closely with their customers teams to deliver cutting edge solutions, ensuring collaboration and closer working across the delivery life cycle.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative technical solutions
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Extensive knowledge of the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient, large scale infrastructures
- Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
- Experience of deploying production implementations with successful project completion and service transition
- Experience of designing Infrastructure solutions to be compliant with security standards
- Knowledge of automation tooling to facilitate CI/CD approaches to IaC
- Solution Design/Definition Experience supporting bid, transition and transformation activities