CDI - 1200755_1660917584
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£700 - £750 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Solution Design Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Rate: £700 - £750 per day inside ir35
DV Security Clearance is required for this role
I am looking for a Solution Design Specialist who Integrates and implements end-to-end solutions across customers and business areas. Executes technical roadmap for specific area or domain. Provides recommendation on development budget for the next year by understanding/explaining the technology evolution of the product/system/process etc. Leads on design assurance before integrating into end-to-end solutions.
The purpose of this role is to build domain solution designs and/or enterprise strategies to integrate all aspects of the solution (network, system, process, and people) to ensure it works together. This role provides the technical direction for a domain design area and sets the review processes for this area. This role is responsible for integrating and adapting multiple component designs, in response to business changes, ensuring conformance to the domain and platform architecture.
Skills and experience in Design, Build and Implementation in the following:
* Network Management design and configuration
* Able to produce High and Low level designs
* Multi-vendor application deployment and integration for example MIB/SNMP/AD/Backup's
* Systems test & acceptance (VV&T)
* Security build/ Hardening compliance standards.
* Advanced Microsoft AD
* PKI Build and Implementation
* Redhat/Microsoft Server 2016/2019
* VMware Infrastructure design and configuration
* Client Deployment
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829