West Sussex, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Ink Production Engineer
Based in West Sussex
A world-renowned manufacturer in the Renewable Energy Sector are looking for a Production Engineer from a Chemical Engineering background. You will responsible for the process engineering activities in their Manufacturing department. The role is likely to involve working abroad for significant time periods of between 1 to 3 months at a time in Asia.
Key Responsibilities - Ink Production Engineer - West Sussex
- As part of the materials engineering team, be a key contributor to technology transfer projects as and when required.
- Communicate with customers and partners in a professional and technically sound way
- Development of new manufacturing processes of ink slurries
- Analyse operational metrics, inline process performance, as well as end of line product performance, and define reaction plans.
- Define preventive and corrective actions to eliminate root cause of failures.
- Deliver productivity improvements and cost reductions for Ink Manufacturing operation.
- Drive SPC charts, tool matching, and yield improvement.
- Qualify and release new manufacturing equipment to production.
- Develop and sustain processes, operating procedures, and related documentation.
- Work in cross-functional teams with Quality, Product Development, and Manufacturing team to develop manufacturing procedures for new generations of technology.
Key Skill/Qualifications - Ink Production Engineer - West Sussex
- MSc or PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or Chemistry preferred.
- Experience in ceramics processing, formulations, process optimization and/or catalysis.
- Experience in coatings and thermal treatments advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills in both materials' characterization methods and data processing.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and demonstrated ability to understand interaction of hardware and process as they affect the final product.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in a customer setting
If you interested in this role and fit the skill set, then please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'