Horsham, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Ink Production Technician
Based in West Sussex
£25,000 - £30,000
A market leading technology company who are rapidly expanding are seeking an Ink Production Technician, to work in their state of the art clean room production facility manufacturing specialist chemicals in a highly regulated environment.
The role is to manage ink production capabilities and support product quality control at their manufacturing site.
- Manage ink production capabilities at manufacturing site ensuring Cell Production demand and process control targets are satisfied.
- Work with Cell Production, Manufacturing Engineering and R&D to improve ink production process.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
- Provide training to relevant employees on the ink production process and associated quality control processes.
- Support production team through operating machines and provide input to technical team as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive manufacturing operations experience including experience of working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room.
- Strong experience of fuel cell manufacture in a world class manufacturing environment.
- Experience of operating equipment in quality control laboratories.
- Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic IT skills.
- Evidence of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Basic engineering/scientific/chemical process skills.
- An understanding of ISO9001.
If you are interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'