CDI - 1200700_1661961917
Up to £48000 per annum + £4,700 car allowance
about 1 month ago
Job title: Installation Design Authority
Salary: £48k plus £4,700 car allowance (10% DV bonus available)
Security clearance at SC level is required for this role
I am looking for an Installation Design Authority to develop system and infrastructure site designs for a client of mine who are an IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:
- The Installation Design Authority job role is to support the production and approval of technical design solutions, ensuring conformance to both industry and MOD standards across dedicated MOD programmes.
- You will be required to conduct technical site surveys,
- Work on the application of the MOD's engineering change requests (ECR) process and application of the MOD's JSP604, Leaflet 4800.
- You will also be required to conduct installation compliance and signoff site inspections
- Structured cabling systems including containment installation practices and test procedures
- Computer network installation topology and hardware; LANs (particularly Ethernet and its derivatives); WANs
- General IT Skills - Windows, Email, SharePoint and File/Data Storage.
- Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and Visio.
- PRINCE 2 Project Management desirable
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 0776651229