Installation Engineer - (Permanent)
Dunfermline based Maritime Installation Engineer role.
Must be SC Cleared to commence this role.
This Role will require the candidates to go through SC Clearane if you do not currently have this.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
- Assisting the Dii Maritime Area Team Manager in the timely fitting of all Dii vessels to which is allocated to the Installation Engineer.
- Attendance at required safety and security briefings applicable to particular dockyards and vessels.
- Perform day-to-day ad hoc equipment installation and removal tasks as directed by the Dii Maritime Area Team Manager or Dii Maritime Installation Manager.
- Become familiar with all types of vessels and the various dockyards so you are able to operate safely and effectively without supervision.
- Act as a Marine Projects representative when directed by the Dii Maritime Installation Manager.
- Bringing to the Dii Maritime Installation Manager's notice any Health and Safety Issues applicable to vessel installations and other working environments encountered.
- To act as the Lead Installation Engineer on vessels as directed by the Dii Maritime Area Team Manager (if required).
- Carry out ad-hoc legacy tasks as directed by the Dii Maritime Area Team Manager or Dii Maritime Installation Manager.
- UK wide travel will be taken place in this role.
- SC Clearance would be advantageous. If you do not hold SC Clearance then you need to be elidgible to obtain it.