Brighton, East Sussex
£60000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Test Manager - Electro-Mechanical
Location - Brighton
£60,000 - £75,000
Working for a global aerospace business this position will report to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for managing a small team of electro-mechanical Test Engineers and Technicians. You will also manage the product test and integration of electro-mechanical sub-systems from the prototype design through development , installation and commissioning of the completed systems . You will ensure electrical and physical requirements meet program technical , schedule and cost objectives . You need to be experienced in with testing in an electro-mechanical domain ( Environmental , Vibration , Strength and Performance testing ).
Desired Skills/Knowledge - Test Manager - Electro-Mechanical - Brighton
- Management of a test environment and team specifically within an electro-mechanical domain ( Environmental , Vibration , Strength and Performance testing ).
- Strong team leadership
- Understanding of product lifecycle and where Test and Integration fits within that lifecycle
- Distillation of test requirements from test programmes and scheduling testing accordingly ( design assurance and qualification )
- Scheduling test programmes in an environment of conflicting priorities
- Environmental testing : Temperature , Humidity , Vibration
- Diagnosis of faults / issues
- Sensors - accelerometers , load cells , pressure transducers , LVDT
- Feedback of test results into design process
- Standard laboratory test equipment ( multimeters , verniers )
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'