about 2 years ago
Rate is Negotiable
Based in Hook
Must hold active DV Clearance to gain access to client site
The Integration Engineer will take software components and prepare them for installation / operation in the target environment.
The Packaging/Integration Engineer will report into the Tech Lead, working closely with the engineering team to:
* Create Microsoft Windows Installer and Radia packages for deployment through Radia to the desktop and server infrastructure
* To integrate and test packages to ensure they work in the target environment
* Install packages manually or using automated software installation tools
* Resolve installation issues and feedback findings to the engineering team using ITIL approved defect management procedures. A number of iterations of the Integration process may be necessary before the solution is deemed fit to proceed to System Test
* Produce and obtain signoff for the accompanying Packaging Quality Assurance document
* To provide solutions to issues encountered in test, trials and live, and to ensure they are routed efficiently in
In addition, they may be required to work evenings and weekends in support of the project.
Mandatory Skills Required:
* Good Communication Skills.
* Good analysis and problem solving skills.
* Experience of integration of different software solutions on various hardware platforms
* Experience of producing Integration test plans/ test scripts
* Be able to demonstrate an understanding of
∟ Windows 2008/R2
∟ Windows Vista/7
∟ Active Directory
∟ Group Policy
∟ HP Client Automation (Radia)
∟ McAfee Products
∟ Lumension Products
* Experience of working in a secure environment
Desirable Skills Required:
Be able to demonstrate an understanding of
* Windows Installer
* IP / Firewall technologies
* Databases (SQL, Oracle