£550 - £600 per day
3 months ago
Job title: Integrator
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £550 - £600 per day inside ir35
DV security clearance is required for this role
- Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Work as part of a multi skilled agile team, where teamwork is paramount. The role will be challenging and varied, where cross training is expected, and challenges shared.
- As an Integrator you will have the responsibility of owning the delivery of a work package from design, through prototyping, ensuring the work package meets functional and non-functional requirements. The skills necessary to troubleshoot and problem solve. The candidate will script repeatable unit tests to exercise functionality, which will account for desired and undesired outcomes.
- Candidates must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems administration within an enterprise environment - delivery of configuration change via GPO, Registry, Filesystem, Powershell cmdlets or, WMI, as well as Windows Update and patching mechanisms, including Windows Installer.
- Possessing excellent scripting skills in Powershell and Python, this role will be responsible for taking product configuration design and packaging it - enabling the re-deployment of one or more software packages in an automated and verifiable way.
Desirable Experience across technologies such as:
- Experience in the development and delivery of software using Agile Methodologies
- Active Directory, PKI, VMWare virtualisation, Windows Server 2019 and the creation of gold builds, System hardening (GPOs etc.), Nexus configuration repositories,
- PowerShell and Python for scripting, automation or test creation,
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this e-mail or call me on 01737 821029