A leading technical engineering consultancy are now looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their growing team. Your role will be to directly support the sales activity, generating quotations related to test services, follow up activity directly liaising with customers and providing other sales and technical administration support as required. This role will ideally suit a candidate with a technical aptitude, a drive to succeed, and sales exposure within an engineering environment.
Within this role you will:
- Generate technical quotations and proposals and taking ownership of follow up activities to convert quotations to orders.
- Understanding and embedding technical work standards and compliance requirements into technical documentation.
- Supporting the team with the facilitation of client meetings and tours of the facilities.
- Compiling and validating prospect lists and maintaining CRM records.
- Use of the business CRM system to record all prospects, clients, enquiries, quotations and follow-ups and entry of key information into the business project management tool.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in an engineering or technical industry
- Experience of preparing accurate and timely technical documentation.
- A technical aptitude is essential, with the successful candidate demonstrating an ability to develop an understanding of technical information and embed this learning within their work.
- Ability to learn new testing services and gain a good peripheral understanding/knowledge of our testing portfolio.
- Good interpersonal skills evidenced by constructive internal and external relationships.
- An excellent communicator - written, face-to-face and by telephone.