£400 - £420 per day
3 months ago
+ 6 month contract
+ fully remote
+ Inside IR35
+ £400 to £420 per day
exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Modern Device Management Microsoft Intune Design SME to join the Modern Workplace Solution Implementation team of a Major Public Sector Account. The client is focused on a major transformation program of their IT estate. The candidate will need to work with Key stakeholders to help solution the Modern Workplace transformation stream.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years prior hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering Intune MDM devices in a large organisational installation, producing operation guides as well as technical notes and knowledge base documentation.
Candidate would preferably have implementation level skills in aspects of the product set including:
* Microsoft Intune
* Microsoft Azure
* Endpoint security (compliance, baselines, and policy)
* Designing, deploying, and configuring Windows 10 (autopilot, Azure AD joined and Hybrid)
* End to end deployment for client devices
* Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
* Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM (SCCM))
* Server and Client Operating Systems
* PowerShell and scripting techniques.
* Experience of designing Software Delivery solutions from conception to delivery, including creating architectural documentation HLD, LLD, User Guides and Install Guides.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of advanced troubleshooting and fault resolution.
Desirable Skills and Experience
* Azure AD
* Modern Management Certifications (VMWare/Microsoft)
* Team player but can also work unsupervised.
* Specialist level diagnostic and logical fault-finding skills to a 3th line level.
* Virtualization Technologies
* Microsoft Azure certifications
* MCSE Certification
* Active Directory
* Understating of network protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc...) and associated technologies (e.g. AD, GPO's, SSL, IIS, WDS).
* Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to confidently converse across all levels of management.