£30000 - £38000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Based in West Sussex
My client who specialises in protective solutions for the defence industry is looking for an IT Analyst on a permanent basis. The role will be to manage/improve their IT systems and implement new digital tools. This role would suit someone with a good technical background and strong knowledge of database tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES - IT ANALYST - WEST SUSSEX
- Generating different reports using Microsoft Excel/SQL /SSRS
- Manage and improve Excel driven costings workbook
- Support the digital team by implementing new digital tools
- Mapping processes, documenting, and supporting gap analysis activities and using this as Tools in requirement capture and management
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to answer any questions regarding IT.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - IT ANALYST - WEST SUSSEX
- Strong experience in writing and maintaining Excel Macros and be able to maintain complex excel workbooks
- Able to use different MS office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present data (Ideally by Power BI)
- Previous experience with a manufacturing business is a preference.
- Able to gain security clearance
If you are interested in the position above, please do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!