£26000 - £30000 per annum + Corporate Package
about 2 months ago
IT Helpdesk Engineer
- £26,000 - 30,000 per annum
- Up to 15% bonus, private healthcare, private pension, life assurance, medicash plan and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Based in Cambridgeshire - flexibility to work from home 2 days a week
The Company and Role
A worldwide manufacturer of high tech, medical surgical devices is now seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their IT Helpdesk team.
As part of the Helpdesk team, you will be tasked with providing 1st line IT support to customers and internal staff members in relation to the surgical devices.
As a remote technical support role you will aim to resolve technical issues remotely via telephone, video and in using remote support software such as remote desktop, team viewer etc.
A smaller proportion of the role will involve hands on maintenance and repair of the medical devices (hardware) themselves. Hardware service and repair experience is NOT required - training will be provided.
- Providing remote technical support via the telephone, video and remote support software
- Perform initial triage and management of support tickets delivering an efficient, customer friendly service
- Prioritising and escalating support tickets as per the helpdesk guide
- Providing technical advice to internal departments/teams
- Workshop maintenance and repair of medical equipment
What are the working hours?
This is a Monday to Friday role split between 3 days office based in Cambridgeshire and 2 days working from home. There is no requirement to work weekends or out of hours.
Working hours will vary between 8am - 4.30pm or 8.30am - 5pm.
What is needed to apply?
- Remote technical support experience using remote tools/software (e.g. team viewer, remote desktop etc.)
- Experience working in a ticketed, helpdesk environment
- Experience carrying out remote troubleshooting and repair work on servers, IT systems, networks
- Strong knowledge of a windows operating systems
- Good customer service and communication skills
What happens next?
To begin your application click APPLY NOW. Should you be suitable for the role, a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.