£50000 - £65000 per annum + Hybrid working
7 months ago
IT Manufacturing Systems Support
£50,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience)
Based in Denham, Uxbridge - Hybrid working available
An exciting opportunity to join a high precision engineering company, highly reputable within the aerospace industry. This organisation is seeking a Business Systems Support Data Analyst to join their team working with the Project Management Office.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of a critical IT system used within the manufacturing supply chain. This system is used within the full lifecycle of projects as it supports each stage, from planning, to tracking, execution and governance.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Be Immersed within the PMO (Project Management Office) to learn system UI and Process
- Learn the Administrative Tables and how they drive the front end (Access Rights, Views etc). This will develop a wider range of problem solving
- Build data sets using PEX (Planisware Explorer 'Pivot Tables'), export, analyse and prepare findings of anomalies. Question the Data with the knowledge of the process. Report to PMO.
- Develop 'POC' reports in Excel, work with users to iterate final design to later build and deploy in Planisware Reporting Module (Training to be given on PEX (Planisware Explorer).
- Interrogate System Interfaces (PMS <> SAP <> Teamcenter) searching for anomalies and developing plans to rectify
- Experience managing upgrades and providing support for critical IT systems e.g. Planisware, TeamCentre, Primavera, Oracle, MS Project etc.
- Configuration and testing of IT systems
- Worked on multi-user business systems
- Data collation/data analysis experience
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch, should you have suitable experience.