IT Project Manager
Location: Hatfield / London
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £400 a day
You will join the Projects Practice of a blue chip, global IT Consultancy. You will be responsible for projects between £300k - £800k services value for end clients from central government departments, telecomms companies, financial services and retailers.
*** Due to the nature of the end client you should currently hold / or be eligible for SC Clearance. ***
- Produce management reports through relevant tools to provide up to date information on project progress.
- Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes.
- Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to.
- Compliance with Projects Practice lifecycle to ensure best practice.
- May get involved in presales.
Your skills and experience
- Prince2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent.
- ISEB or APM qualified
- Experience of working in a project team on at least 2 projects
- Knowledge of initiation, change management, risk management, and the principles and practicalities of running projects.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth