Melrose, Scottish Borders
£400 - £450 per day
2 months ago
IT Project Manager - Remote (Scottish Borders) - £450 - 9 Months +
An experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge, you will join a global IT Consultancy who are delivering digital transformation to a public sector organisation.
The role will mostly see you working from home, however you will need to very occasionally visit the client site in Melrose.
- Point of contact and representative for all GTO change requests/meetings.
- Works closely with CPBU change process owner and other supporting teams such as commercial, finance, procurement, technical etc to deliver proposals.
- Ensure requirements and outcomes are clearly understood, minimising the need for rework and maximising the opportunity to hit the 10 day SLA response time.
- Writes change requests, working closely with technical, service, project, commercial, finance and 3rd party SMEs to determine solution, activities and efforts.
- Identifies repeatable changes that can be added to the service catalogue and works with service to have them added.
- Delivers projects when the pipeline for change requests is low.
- Creates pre-approved templates where possible minimising the need to reinvent the wheel, improving response times and driving consistency in response for similar requests.
- Ensures there is a backup available to cover holidays and absence and that processes are documented to facilitate this.
- Stores all documentation on ensemble.
- Creates/manages reports to track performance on changes (SLA & financial) and drive improvements to process.
- Project Management
- Project Management Office