Blandford Forum, Dorset
£550 - £600 per day
9 months ago
6 months +
Based in Blandford, Dorset (Flexible working)
£550 - £600 per day InsideIR35
SC Clearance required
- Review and Define requirements, developing and maintaining a roadmap for technology and service delivery.
- Transforming agreed requirements to effective IT architectural designs.
- Producing appropriate IT documentation
- Ensure the IT Systems Administrators competencies meet the delivered technical solutions.
- Ensure all designs and updates meet accreditation and security requirements.
- Identify and assess suitable subcontractors for IT projects and overseeing their delivery.
- Working with Project Managers to ensure project delivery is on time, cost and quality.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in an Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience within an IT architecture role.
- TOGAF or equivalent qualification (Desirable)
- Network Technologies such as CISCO, Juniper, Vocality (Desirable)
- MS Server and Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) (Desirable)
- Project management experience (Desirable)
- Have an awareness of current and emerging technologies and how these could be used, this would ideally include areas such as MECM, iSCSI, virtualisation and automation.