Blandford Forum, Dorset
£250 - £270 per day + Inside IR35
over 2 years ago
IT Trainer (Cisco)
Location: Blandford Forum, Dorset
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £250 - £270 per day (Inside IR35)
IT Trainer required for 6 months to teach the CCNA aspect of trainees in their courses.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out training needs analyses, defining the skill sets needed to perform different roles.
- Carrying out performance assessments to determine the skills gaps between current and desirable learner skill levels.
- Designing training programmes appropriate to the skills needed, to include formal and informal development activities as appropriate.
- Designing course materials and other documents such as hand-outs, manuals and exercises.
- Maintaining records of learner development and resource allocation.
CISCO Courses (CISCO Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- CCNA Routing & Switching : Introduction to networks (CCNA 1)
- CCNA Routing & Switching: Routing & Switching Essentials (CCNA 2)
- CCNA Routing & Switching : Scaling Networks (CCNA3)
- CCNA Routing & Switching: Connecting Networks (CCNA 4)
Highly Desirable Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2010 (all are Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC):
- MOAC 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- MOAC 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
- MOAC 70-643 Windows Server 2008 Applications, Infrastructure, Configuring
- MOAC 70-647 Pro; Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- MOAC 70-662 TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, configuring, Installing and Setup.