£650 - £675 per day
9 months ago
£650 per day InsideIR35
6 months +
Remote with travel to Leatherhead
*SC Clearance required*
* Experience of developing using Java (ideally 8 or 11) with code written to a common standard including well-documented code and design documents.
* Experience of System Testing and experience of automated testing - e.g. unit tests, integration tests, mocking/stubbing.
* Experience of using Linux as a deployment platform and day-to-day development environment - e.g. has experience of package management, networking configuration etc.
* Experience of a version control system: e.g. Git (preferred), SVN, Mercurial.
* Experience of continuous integration & analysis systems: e.g. Jenkins, SonarQube, FindBugs.
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies - e.g. Apache Tomcat, Log4J, Maven, Spring, RabbitMQ.
* Experience of automation/configuration management (i.e. Ansible).
* Able to write, review and assure technical documentation such as LLDs, user guides, release notes etc.