£24000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Located in Surrey
£24,000 - £28,000
A high end global engineering company are looking for a motivated Junior Buyer, to join their procurement team. This role offers you to gain experience and skills so you can take that next step in your career.
The role - Junior Buyer - Surrey
- Provide Procurement support for both goods and services within a manufacturing environment:
- Place and expedite orders for indirect & support commodities
- Place Request For Quotation (RFQ) documents with suppliers and ensure a timely and accurate response
- Work with indirect suppliers to monitor and ensure optimum service levels
- Co-ordinate and Support the Supply Chain :
- Analyse MRP/Demand for order accuracy
- Place and expedite purchase orders for as required according to business needs
- Support Stores operations by resolving any queries regarding delivery paperwork
- Escalate and resolve supplier queries with Rapiscan Accounts Payable
Qualifications/skills - Junior Buyer - Surrey
- Minimum 3 years purchasing experience or 1 year within a similar role
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels, to organise and prioritise, and to participate on cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
- A high standard of IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems beneficial.
- A high standard of verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Assertive/time management skill/attention to detail
- Keen to develop within the role
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity and progression with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'.