Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
CRAWLEY WEST SUSSEX
£25,000 - £30,000
A global Electronics Manufacturer is looking for Buyer on a permeant basis to join their procurement team. The company are experiencing huge growth during these uncertain times; they offer an excellent benefits package as well as a fantastic work/life balance.
This role will be actively supporting the supply chain and procurement function in respect to the good and services that are required for my client. The role will be heavily working collaboratively with other departments, so you coincide with the project requirements and the time constraints.
THE ROLE - BUYER - WEST SUSSEX
- Ensure that material spend is keeping to budget and you are continuously looking to reduce costs
- Ensure that the supply of material match up with planning schedules to support the production team
- Ensure the customer requirements are met and minimise any risk along the way
- Be responsible for inputting data into the ERP systems
- Understand and monitor product margins
- Negotiate better agreements with suppliers
- Manager the supplier relationships
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - BUYER - WEST SUSSEX
- Minimum 1-2 years industry experience
- Manufacturing background ideally from electronics
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Strong Communicator be able to negotiate
If you are looking to develop your career and join a successful company who promote progression and development, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'