South East England, England
£330 - £350 per day
almost 2 years ago
Junior Customer Project Manager
3 Month Contract
SE England ideally ( Majority will be WFH with occasional travel)
£350.00 per day (outside IR35)
- Demonstrable significant experience and capability in the delivery of projects requiring the creation of large project teams with multiple elements on a cross discipline and/or multi supplier basis
- Expert understanding of concepts, procedures and application of project management and an excellent knowledge in other subjects or disciplines, which are relevant to the content of the project (e.g. different product delivery processes, compliance, network processes, etc.).
- Evaluation of complex situations using multiple sources of information - Solution planning and resourcing.
- Plans, manages and delivers the larger & more complex long-term projects that will significantly affect the organisation at BU level and which will deliver strategic benefits to client and/or stakeholders
- Projects may involve a higher element of risk to business and will require the post-holder to use recognised project management methods and processes, depending on risk profile and governance needs.
- Is recognised as a key supplier in delivery of a customer / business benefit.
- Must have proven ability to apply relationship management skills and to be able to build and own client and stakeholder relationships at very senior levels (e.g. Director and above or equivalent with external customer).
- Third party supplier management may comprise an element of projects, (deliverables, timelines and budgets).
- Expected to coach / mentor and guide other project managers
- Acts as lead change agent with ability to channel resources effectively internally developing best delivery practice or ability to identify the change impact on the organisation, identify stakeholders and manage relationships, risk and engagement to deliver the project's outcomes successfully.
- Seeks innovative ways to expand the business scope of projects and to manage the cost base.
Experience / Knowledge
- Expertise in a project delivery & complex managed solutions or ICT environment is essential.
- Will have had significant experience of leading and delivering complex projects, requiring management of medium-term and long-term timeframes, financials, major resources, including third party suppliers, and project and service deliverables (typically gained over a period in excess of five years).
- Experience of critical & complex (typically bespoke) elements, project delivery and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable record of ability to innovatively resolve major problems and secure buy in to solutions that threaten to delay or seriously disrupt the project goals (resource, budget or stakeholder in nature).
- Experienced user of, and/or accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince2, APMP, ITIL qualification, Risk Management Qualification or 6 Sigma.
- Knowledge of escalation & expedite processes in a compliant manner. Good business & commercial acumen.
- Extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge is required of network delivery and associated suppliers. Key delivery/product areas include:
- Voice Solutions, including cloud products, SIP, contact centres
- Data Networks - WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi
- General delivery processes, order management & AIS/BIS processes