£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Junior Electrical Design Engineer
Based in Surrey
A world leader in the Defence industry that manufacture and specialise in navigation solutions are looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer. You will be a valuable member in my client's hardware and systems team, you will be responsible to select and design and analyse electrical systems to deliver for their defence projects.
The company - Junior Electrical Design Engineer - Surrey
My client specialise in the design and manufacture of advanced navigation technology that is specifically used in the maritime industry, with their global presence this organisation continue to be industry leaders.
The role - Junior Electrical Design Engineer - Surrey
- Create electrical designs for power and control systems
- Analyse and justify electrical designs and component selection
- Produce/review electrical schematics
- Raise and action change notes
- Compile and maintain of Bills of Materials
- Produce technical documents e.g. Technical Manuals, Hardware Design Specifications, etc
- Verify and validate customer electrical requirements through the production of electrical test documents
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience - Junior Electrical Design Engineer - Surrey
My client is ideally looking for 2+ year industry experienced candidates who have worked within the defence maritime or a similarly regulated industrial sector, with industrial control systems.
- Able to gain Security clearance (SC) UK passport only no dual citizenship.
- Electrical systems design and analysis techniques
- Able to create and read electrical schematics
- Electrical components and selection criteria
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline
- Good mathematical knowledge and analytical ability
- Good technical writing skills
- Strong IT skills, in particular with MS Office products
If your skill set meets all the above requirements, and seeking a new role within an organisation renowned for their employee retention and progression opportunities then click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application!